Customer Care Center Quality Coordinator
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Monitor and evaluate the quality of service provided by Customer Care Center bankers to customers who call into, chat or e-mail, the Customer Care Center. Provide feedback on evaluated calls and coaching for performance improvement. Create reports, document trends and work with the Customer Care Center training department to develop refresher sessions for agents, based on information gathered during monitoring and coaching sessions. Responsible for reviewing timely fulfillment of customer requests and ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures. Manage the new hire process to ensure that access to systems and all other new employee needs are in place. Deliver new hire and skill-based training as assigned. Coordinate with management team and resource planning to provide mentoring to newly trained agents. Responsible for identifying new training requirements or updating existing training materials when significant procedural changes or systems enhancements are implemented.
- Evaluate recorded customer calls and online e-mail responses of Customer Care Center bankers and score against published Service Standards using the monitoring software program. Perform post-call audits to ensure accuracy of customer request fulfillment. Adhere to call selection procedure.
- Provide feedback to Customer Care agents in the form of feedback and coaching sessions.
- Adhere to best practices training.
- Participate in team and manager scoring calibration sessions; score calls according to decisions made in these meetings to ensure consistency of scoring methodology across the team.
- Manage time independently, utilizing Capacity tool, to maintin a consistent level of productivity throughout each month. Adhere to feedback session scheduling guidelines to minimize impact to service level.
- Meet with assigned team(s) manager(s) at the beginning of each month to collaborate on selecting agents for focused coaching.
- Create reports utilizing the monitoring software, document trends and identify training needs as necessary.
- Provide backup for inbound customer service calls, floor coverage for agent assistance, and fulfillment tasks where necessary.
- Manage the new hire process to ensure that access to systems and all other new employee needs are in place.
- Deliver new hire, skill-based and refresher training, as assigned. Coordinate mentoring of newly trained agents with resource planning team.
- Develop new or update existing training materials when significant procedural changes or systems enhancements are implemented.
- Attain advanced Witness reporting skills, and achieve and maintain expertise in Witness system administration.
- High School / GED required.
- Specialized training beneficial -- Fluent in all major ContactCenter skills -- Consumer, Business, Loans, Online Banking and Bill Pay, Sales, Internal Support
- BS preferred -- business management
Job Reference #: 5000456141306