200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Business Banker, Customer Care Center
To be completed by Human Resources:
Customer Care Center Sales
I. POSITION SUMMARY
Describe the basic function or purpose of this job - Why does the job exist?
Acquire new Business Banking clients as well as service & grow existing client relationships leveraging consultative selling and relationship building skills using digital call center technology. Originate sales opportunities for deposit, commercial term loans and lines of credit, cash management and treasury services, SBA guaranteed loans & lines of credit.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
Describe the key responsibilities of this position in order of importance. Statements should be concise and action- oriented. This job profile is intended to be relatively generic and may be used across the organization. Responsibilities that are attributed only to one incumbent should not be listed unless they are so significant that they create a new position.
- Leverage digital and phone channels to achieve determined Small Business sales and service goals through origination and ongoing relationship development of new and existing customers (deposit, loan, fee income, relationship, retention, referral, etc.).
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base
- Execute focused outreach activities leveraging call center and digital technology to customers and prospects through outbound calling campaigns as well as cultivate opportunities through ongoing relationship building
- Respond to Small Business customers and prospects with individualized recommendations to meet their cash flow needs and enhance their business banking relationship (cash management, payroll, merchant services, etc.).
- Perform sales and referral activities according to defined process, procedures and compliance guidelines.
- Engage Small Business customers and prospects in cash flow conversations to identify and direct sales and service opportunities.
- Refer Small Business customers and prospects to other LOBs as appropriate (Cash Mgmt, Comm'l Bkg, etc.).
- Attend, participate and give feedback in regular meetings and trainings which cover sales, process and product issues.
- Collaborate with Community and Commercial Banking partners to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet the minimum entry-level requirements for this position. This may include special skills, licenses, certificates, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor's degree a plus.
- 2-3 years of sales and service experience related to banking products. Call center experience a plus
- Understanding of all business banking products preferred.
- Able to multi task, multi process and work in fast paced work environment while maintaining quality