Credit Risk Analyst
185 Asylum Street-HF215
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Conduct financial stability assessment of key vendors comprised of a diverse population including large publicly traded companies and small privately held concerns in many different industries. Assessment includes spreading several years of financial statements, assigning a risk grade based on financial metrics, and writing an overview of the business and its financial performance, identifying any risk issues.
- Conduct annual analyses of Counterparty and Treasury investment credit risks. Primary portfolio management responsibilities in this area include the review of banks and insurance companies, but could also include other types of exposure.
- Prepare Credit Approval Documents for new activity/business credit requests.
- Continuously monitor the portfolio by providing ongoing surveillance of exposures in the portfolio including monitoring of relevant news stories, rating changes and/or other industry developments. Send status updates to Senior Credit Execuive - Treasury & Counterparty as deemed necessary.
- Assist Senior Credit Executive - Treasury & Counterparty with quarterly reporting.
Job Reference #: 5000327352306