Credit Administration Analyst
185 Asylum Street-HF215
This position is primarily responsible for credit risk management administration. The position reports to the Director of Credit Administration providing critical support to the broader Credit Risk department.
- Manage various aspects of the commercial loan administration system including: configure the system to suit various line of business requirements, serve as a liaison to the line of business, and consolidate user feedback, and engage in communications with the software vendor, on future product enhancements.
- Contribute to the preparation of formal monthly and quarterly presentation decks that are viewed by senior management, regulators, and rating agencies.
- Assist in driving completion of special credit projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate data compilation, deck presentation and logistics of recurring meetings, including the Annual Credit Summit and Quarterly Chief Credit Officer call.
- For various committee meetings, handle data dissemination and take the meeting minutes.
- Serve as liaison for contract renewals with various third parties.
- Coordinate amongst credit and the line of business for OCC Exam information requests.
- Perform other tasks deemed necessary to support the overall Credit Risk Management program.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance or economics
- 2-5 years of experience in related field
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Technically proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with associates at various levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritize while working in a fast paced environment
- Background in Commercial Banking or Risk Management preferred
Physical Demands / Work Conditions:
- Typical office environment / working conditions
Job Reference #: 5000506091806