Loan Purchase Manager
Date ActiveSep 10, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This position is responsible for working with CRA and Fair Lending Managers and the CRA Committee to assist in development and execution of strategic initiatives, including the selection and management of CRA loan purchases.
- Assist CRA and Fair Lending Managers and CRA Committee in strategic executions
- Initiate, Select and Manage the CRA mortgage loan purchase process by facilitating the transactions through Webster's internal departments
- Communicate progress regularly to Webster Senior Management
BS preferred -- Finance or related field
- 5 -- 8 years of related experience -- Execution Of CRA/Fair Lending Strategic Initiatives
- Proven Success In Execution Of CRA & Fair Lending Initiatives
- Familiar With All Aspects Of Mortgage Regulations Including CRA and Fair Lending
- Experience Managing Internal and External Relationships
- Experience With Selection and Purchase of CRA Loans In The Secondary Market
- Excellent Communication Skills And Attention To Detail
- Experienced Microsoft Excel User