Content Marketing Manager
Date ActiveSep 7, 2023 10:21:05 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
As a Content Marketing Manager for HSA Bank, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a B2B content plan and leading B2B marketing projects that supports customer needs and business goals.
- Plan, maintain and execute a content strategy that is engaging and is inclusive of business goals across all channels including the hsabank.com website, social media channels, email marketing, digital applications/apps, presentations, webinars, events, guides, print collateral, video and more
- Create content briefs detailing scope, deadlines, audience segmentation, deliverables, messaging and objectives
- Foster an environment that is conducive to creative development
- Write, edit and review copy to align with brand voice and style guide
- Work with designer, writers, project managers and internal stakeholders to complete projects
- Recommend and implement innovative ways to efficiently manage content and reach our audiences
- Present marketing plans and project updates to internal teams
- Collaborate and solicit feedback from cross functional teams to develop accurate and engaging content
- Consult with cross functional teams to scope marketing involvement in company-wide projects
- Manage within deadlines and with attention to detail
Education, Experience & Skills
- Experience managing complex projects by building strong working relationships with multiple partners across all departments and levels of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, Communications or relevant field.
- 5+ years professional experience, with a strong content marketing portfolio
- Account management experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Able to deal with ambiguity and problem solve
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Experience with Workfront (or other project management platform), a CRM platform, an asset management system, and Adobe Acrobat Pro preferred
- Experience in financial services or healthcare preferred
The estimated salary range for this position is $80,000.00USD to $90,000.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.