Consumer Online Banking Analyst
Date ActiveJul 14, 2022 2:54:26 PM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Consumer Online Banking Analyst administers all consumer banking services including the online banking applications, online accounts, POP Money/Zelle, Bill pay, and Bank to Bank online transfers and responds to Contact and Banking center inquiries regarding the bank's electronic banking products and client requests. As an Online Banking Analyst, performing data entry and other tasks are required for the administration and processing of online banking transactions. The Online Banking Analyst possesses an understanding of general aspects of the job and works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area while upholding the bank’s policies and procedures. This position is expected to embrace and deliver Webster’s culture and core competencies in everyday interaction and exhibit ethical behavior and integrity in everyday business conduct.
Core Job Responsibilities/Key Activities/Elements:
- 20% -- Correct Enrollment Issues/Consumer Online Banking Maintenances
- 20% -- Consumer Online Banking Limit Exception processing
- 20% -- Consumer Online Banking Account Opening Settlement/Troubleshooting
- 20% -- Consumer Online Banking Daily Reporting
- 20% -- Process Bill Payment Stops/Disputes
- Meet deadlines and SLAs
- Escalate and resolve issues and complaints
- Assist Online Banking with daily reporting, monitoring, maintenance, and audit needs
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 2 years of banking experience
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to organize the completion of tasks while minimizing receipt of client complaints
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced environment
- Comfortable working under pressure and multitasking
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, online banking applications and certifications as applicable to the position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills