Commercial Senior Loan Servicer
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The incumbent will work in one or more areas of Commercial Loan Servicing and will be responsible for management of an assigned commercial loan portfolio; responsibilities include cashiering, reconciliations, fulfillment, loan closings, daily transactions and escrow.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with PreCloser for New Loans, Modifications and Renewals.
- Maintain complicated (ex. Syndications) loan accounts from Commercial Portfolio.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Investigate complex loan issues/problems and come up with solutions.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, credit policies and regulatory requirements.
- May train other team members as needed on departmental policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- High School diploma/GED required.
- 3-6 years experience in a commercial loan servicing environment required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong time management skills.
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills.
- Familiarity with ACBS is a plus but not required.
Job Reference #: 5000449283806