Commercial Loan Service Analyst II
Date ActiveFeb 1, 2022 9:54:43 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of payoff letters.
- Assures that financial transactions are accurately reflected on the banks books which financially impact the Bank.
- Handles and books more straight forward extensions and renewals. Monitors and clears exceptions in a timely fashion.
- Responds to Service Request and emails relating to commercial queries in a courteous manner and within established SLA?s. Queries includes billing, loan maintenance, advance requests and payment processing.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Works under supervision of the loan servicing supervisor to service the commercial loan portfolio.
- Assist in maintaining the rate index tables with multiple systems.
- Ensures that all suspense items are posted accurately and borrower received credit for their payment within the established SLA.
- Handles client escalations with supervision.
- Identifies and escalates opportunities for risk. Actively works to identify areas of process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position you will need at least, 2-5 years commercial lending administration banking experience
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associate's, Bachelor's, and/or Masters) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite and certifications as applicable to the position.