Commercial Loan Service Analyst II
Date ActiveFeb 1, 2022 9:54:43 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
Responsible for the daily activities associated with servicing commercial loan portfolios. Responsible for accurate completion of transactions and maintenance of the loan. Some of the daily transactions include; responding to client queries, processing advances, payments, updating rates, reconciliation, updating payment methods, preparing payoff letters, calculating prepayment penalties, working with external counsel on preparation of assignments, responding to billing and payment inquiries, booking all loan types. In addition, there are several exception reports that are monitored and actioned to proactively monitor the risk of the portfolio. A successful loan servicer works closely with the Closing Team, Real Estate Administration Team, Managing Directors and their teams, Credit, Asset Recovery, Collateral Management, Deposit Operations, Legal, Finance, Quality Control and Compliance. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and with bank's policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of payoff letters.
- Assures that financial transactions are accurately reflected on the banks books which financially impact the Bank.
- Handles and books more straight forward extensions and renewals. Monitors and clears exceptions in a timely fashion.
- Responds to Service Request and emails relating to commercial queries in a courteous manner and within established SLA?s. Queries includes billing, loan maintenance, advance requests and payment processing.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Works under supervision of the loan servicing supervisor to service the commercial loan portfolio.
- Assist in maintaining the rate index tables with multiple systems.
- Ensures that all suspense items are posted accurately and borrower received credit for their payment within the established SLA.
- Handles client escalations with supervision.
- Identifies and escalates opportunities for risk. Actively works to identify areas of process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position you will need at least, 2-5 years commercial lending administration banking experience
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor?s, and/or Master?s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite and certifications as applicable to the position.