Commercial Loan Operations Precloser
Date ActiveSep 16, 2021 10:36:59 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
- Read and understand commercial lending documents including notes, credit and loan agreements, mortgage documents in addition to compliance forms and other required commercial documents including insurance forms, UCC forms and loan set-up forms.
- Transfer data in legal documentation and compliance forms to the setup of the loan in ACBS Pipeline.
- Understand commercial lending compliance and regulatory requirements. Ensure compliance with internal controls, credit policies and regulatory requirements.
- Review KYC documentation to conduct BSA Compliance regulatory procedures on commercial customers through OneTouch
- Understand FDPA compliance procedures and regulatory requirements when real estate is loan collateral.
- Make updates to existing customer records (name, address, EIN) in OneTouch upon receiving requests from Commercial Banking or customer. Post close responsibilities include updating flood certs in CoreLogic and manually linking relationship codes in BBI
- Investigate moderate to complex loan issues/problems and come up with solutions when needed. Included conducting ACBS testing in the Test Environment.
- Assist Commercial Banking staff, Relationship Mangers, Portfolio Managers, other employees in Loan Operations to manage lending documentation and complete data entry into system.
- Assist department employees, supervisor or manager with reporting or other processing when needed.
- Cross-train on all Preclosing responsibilities and LOB support functions.
- Train other employees when needed.
- Provide superior customer service to internal customers (Loan Servicers and Commercial Bankers and other Webster Business Partners) and external customers (loan customers, sponsors, agents and attorneys) as needed/required.
- 3-5 years commercial loan knowledge or experience, ACBS and One Touch experience a plus
- 2-3 years’ experience in reading and understanding commercial lending documentation, paralegal experience a plus
- Good analytical skills including knowledge related to interest rate calculation (Prime, LIBOR, other) and commercial loan structures
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to work independently when provided with instruction and training for key responsibilities
- Solid computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer focus