Commercial Card Account Manager
Date ActiveMar 15, 2023 1:24:28 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Commercial Card Account Manager is a core function integral to the strategy and critical to the success and growth of Webster Bank's Commercial Card program. The Account Manager will responsible for servicing and supporting clients while helping them optimize and expand their card programs. After a client's program goes live, the Account Manager is the client's primary point of contact and critical to ensuring a superior client experience. The candidate should have a deep understanding of the various card products offered and how clients will use them so they can find solutions to any issues and advise clients on best practices to run and optimize their program. The Commercial Card Account Manager will be responsible for proactively monitoring the clients' programs, developing and executing on an action plan to grow programs. This is a great opportunity for an individual with the right attitude to be part of a growing business in an exciting positive environment.
- Build strong, trust based relationships with assigned clients.
- Address client issues and maintain client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to improve program efficiency and reduce the cost of service delivery.
- Leverage analytical skills to identify trends in program metrics and react accordingly.
- Perform (with Vendor) and explain vendor match analysis, and encourage clients to act upon the results.
- Meet regularly with clients to identify new card spend opportunities, solve problems, maintain service levels and address strategic issues.
- Maintain knowledge of the Bank’s card offerings, industry developments, competitor offerings, client needs, etc. to identify and recommend changes to product features/functionality, pricing, positioning, etc.
- Engage partners to deliver services, find solutions to client issues, enhance the product, drive revenue growth, and increase client satisfaction.
- Participate in the development of robust marketing materials, sales tools, and programs to support sales efforts.
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes and procedures with best practices that lead to more efficiency and an optimal client experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4-6 Years of Commercial Card Account Management experience required
- Experience managing complex relationships with multiple contacts, including senior engagement required
- Knowledge of corporate payables, payables systems and accounting packages used in small business, middle market or large corporate environments is highly desired.
- Familiarity with common ERP, accounts payable, expense management, and general ledger accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information to clients in an understandable manner
- Ability to plan and execute strategic objectives
- Superior organizational, customer servicing and consulting skills
- Ability to remain composed and focused on goals while facing pressure, obstacles, or setbacks
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred
The estimated salary range for this position is $125,000 USD to $155,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1218