Date ActiveApr 5, 2023 11:44:45 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The incumbent will lead a team handling in and out bound loans collections activities for the bank. The incumbent will also need to perform some of the tasks performed by their direct reports, conduct performance evaluations and provide input on hiring and termination decisions.
- Train and coach staff for optimum performance; modeling call techniques for maximum effectiveness
- Perform reviews on Queues and Campaign Lists to ensure staff assignments are being completed timely. Review QA Call Monitoring and business partner review results and conduct performance conversations with individual Collection staff no less than monthly
- Conduct Weekly Team Meetings
- Prepare and deliver targeted training programs for new staff and seasoned staff to focus on areas of change or identified weakness.
- Monitor Call Queues and Collector readiness using Cisco throughout the day to maximize staffing resources and reduce call abandonment / speed to answer.
- Understand and follow Collection Policies and Procedures of the bank, investors and insurers.
- Handle Escalated Customer Call Backs
- Review internal processing exceptions (audits, loan reviews) and support area responses
- Other duties as assigned by Area Manager
As needed, one of more of the functions below which are assigned to direct reports
- Make and Receive Collections calls
- Prepare and mail periodic automated and non-automated Collection communications
- Handle payment reversals related to drafts and checks returned NSF
- Prepare Litigation Referral packages
- Quality Assurance Monitoring – Monitor Collections Calls Recordings for QA purposes
- Monitor MSP Task Queue & ENAct Workflow Requests
- Monitor Dept Voice Mail
- Monitor Collections Dept Outlook Mailbox
High School diploma or GED Required
Associates, Bachelor’s degree or course work in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3-5 years experience in direct collection of residential, consumer and business loan debt as a Sr. Associate or Team Lead, strongly preferred
Candidates with prior knowledge of the bank’s core lending systems [MSP,ALS,Signature, etc] strongly preferred
Knowledge of Investor and Insurer Default Servicing Guidelines preferred.
The estimated salary range for this position is $66,400 to $73,000 Annual. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-2309