Collaboration Service Engineer
Date ActiveOct 5, 2021 9:10:29 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The Collaboration Service Engineer has several responsibilities related to both continuous operational support and improvement of the Webster collaboration platforms. These responsibilities include operational maintenance, design and implementation of operational processes and procedures, and identifying continuous service improvement opportunities. This position provides a unique opportunity for individuals passionate in continuous improvement via team mentorship and external partner engagement while also providing room to grow into related services such as voice, call center, and collaboration workflow automation.
At Webster Bank we champion individuals who take ownership in identifying, developing, and leading key initiatives including Service Support improvements, tool implementations, training, documentation and process improvements.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide leadership during integration and migration of legacy systems to modern, cloud solutions
- Work with business partners to develop innovative workflow solutions based on available collaboration platforms (i.e. Teams bots, ServiceNow workflows, advanced reporting)
- Take ownership of key service maintenance responsibilities
- Evangelize collaboration platforms and generate excitement for new features and releases
- Contribute to on premise collaboration and conference room strategy and implementation
- Provide escalation support for Microsoft Teams
- Develop training materials for level 1 and level 2 technicians
- Develop and maintain end user adoption material
- Own IT service enhancements and design and drive change implementations
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends, patterns and design opportunities for improvement
- Assess and identify solutions for advanced customer inquiries
- Continually seek to optimize IT Service Delivery processes
- Vendor management and escalations
- Collaborate with others to define customer requirements, provide input and/or design solution(s), quality review and testing of applications or reports.
- Negotiate decisions; manage expectations working with the various dynamics of Clients (internal and external) driving value and satisfaction.
- Work with Business/IT/users to research solutions for existing service improvements or any new service launch
- Anticipate future trends and potential impacts to business process and systems
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of technical support experience
- Experience with troubleshooting voice and video communications platforms
- Experience with thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and remain detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and is self-motivated
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills