Client Service Representative
Date ActiveApr 18, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the financial services industry and experience a high performing, team-oriented environment. In this vibrant high volume Contact Center, you will build strong and long-lasting client relationships by providing quality client service in an effective and highly professional manner.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will provide service excellence to new and existing clients. Acting as a representative throughout the Client journey, you will listen closely to clients and prospects to understand their financial needs, referring clients to business partners as needed and assisting with transactional inquiries. Your top priority will be to ensure client needs are satisfied with every interaction. You will develop and foster relationships with our clients in order to anticipate their needs, educate clients on the latest benefits of banking with us and deliver on our commitment of delivering extraordinary client service.
Aspects of this role will be comprised of primarily achieving service goals and working in collaboration with financial center, business and private banking teams to ensure that service activities are completed, and that the bank's policies, procedures and controls are implemented to protect the bank against monetary loss
Core Job Responsibilities/Key Activities/Elements:
- 25%-- Must exhibit behaviors outline in the core service standards, facilitate problem resolution, provide complete and accurate information, identify opportunities through appointment setting.
- 25%-- Identify the financial needs of clients by utilizing a needs and service based approach, referring clients to business partners as needed. Present opportunities based on client needs and advise clients in the selection of products and services.
- 25%-- Expand and retain client relationships by providing superior client service support. Support Business and Private Banking clients, both new and existing through bank initiatives that promote growth and sustain profitability objectives. Responsible for client relationship building through service processes outlined in our internal playbooks utilizing the tools, training and resources provided. Increase Client Digital Penetration.
- 25% -- Perform other duties or accountabilities as assigned. Meet and or exceed service, productivity and quality metrics set by department management. Demonstrate adaptability to new technology. Demonstrate proficiency with all systems, tools, resources utilized daily. Deliver the highest quality service and strengthen client relationships by representing the Webster Standards of Service with every client interaction. Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and manage operational risks. Observe security policies in accessing, securing and protecting confidential and sensitive client information.
- At least 1-4 years customer service experience.
- Extensive practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays and extended hours.
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking a plus
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong professional interpersonal skills
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of windows-based PC and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
- Strong listening skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success