Client Relations Manager
Date ActiveApr 21, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location50 Kennedy Plaza-RIP35
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Under general supervision handles a variety of administrative functions in support of the sales force. Partners with a team of Relationship Managers to support the onboarding of new Business Banking credit clients through managing all credit documentation requirements from application to funding. The position further supports cross sell into the existing portfolio and client service as needed.
- Partners with Relationship Manager(s) to manage the onboarding of new business clients.
- Serves as liaison to Business Credit Center and Operations in gathering all required documentation from prospective borrowers and helping to coordinate third party reports as needed.
- Drafts Letters of Intent (LOIs) for deals in consultation with Relationship Manager.
- Provides client service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Managers, responds to prospect or client credit questions, sells appropriate solutions and services to prospects and clients, and identifies and capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
- Monitors the sales effort within territories.
- Develops more complex analyses to measure the trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of sales representatives' marketing and sales resource allocation and utilization.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Business credit acumen -- Credit trained and/or experience in credit requirements.
- Requires good understanding of products, services and sales campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
- Understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.