Commercial Deposit Services Specialist
185 Asylum Street-HF215
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- All ongoing activities once a CM business relationship has been established.
- Support customer base through maintaining a thorough knowledge of all CM products/services to ensure that all customer needs are identified and met on a proactive basis.
- Provide refresher telephone training and ongoing technical support for any CM products sold to customers.
- Prepare documentation as a result of a customer's request for additions/revisions to any CM service or product.
- Assist with the resolution of all workflow, payments, transactions, or other operational questions/issues posed by customers; document significant customer service issues and notify management.
- Manage internal operations requests and customer requests via the Cash Management Grp box and 1 888# and assign to appropriate LOB Specialists
- All other duties, as requested
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2-4 years of experience in an office environment and/or working with customers.
- Effective communication skills with both internal staff and external customers.
- Customer service orientation.
- Technical Skills Microsoft office
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and browsers.
Job Reference #: 5000391094406