200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
I. POSITION SUMMARY
Describe the basic function or purpose of this job - Why does the job exist?
To support and assist with all aspects of Webster's Business Banking Treasury clients. From setup and training of Webster's Cash Mgmt. platform and its services to responding to daily service and/or sales questions, concerns or needs.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
Describe the key responsibilities of this position in order of importance. Statements should be concise and action- oriented. This job profile is intended to be relatively generic and may be used across the organization. Responsibilities that are attributed only to one incumbent should not be listed unless they are so significant that they create a new position.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Treasury/Business Banking products, services, and processes
- Provide installation, training, or technical support for Webster's Treasury/Business Banking clients by email, chat, phone and/or through an onsite visit
- Prepare the appropriate documentation/forms to support the totality of a client's implementation or service need
- QC all documents/forms for accuracy and follow up where discrepancies are found
- Document all client/partner interactions in the appropriate systems
- Structure, coordinate, and monitor progress of each customer implementation and service request in a timely manner in accordance with established SLA's
- Provide regular updates to all appropriate partners as needed/required (ex. C3 Business Banker, BC, Relationship Manager, Fraud).
- Leverage the appropriate partners to resolve any workflow, payments, transactions, or other operational questions/issues that arise during implementation or from a client/partner outreach
- Create and store client files/documents per process/procedures for audit purposes
- Complete 10 day follow-up with client post-implementation to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide flexibility of coverage during departmental hours of operation as needed
- Ability to learn Webster's products and services and use knowledge to identify other cross-sell opportunities and refer existing customers and prospects to Business Banking, Webster Investment Services (WIS), Cash Management, Consumer Lending, Private Banking, and/or other Sales Council members.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as Webster Bank policies and procedures
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet the minimum entry-level requirements for this position. This may include special skills, licenses, certificates, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of customer service, call center, and/or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Active listening skills, with the ability and drive to provide superior service
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Strong commitment to personal growth, learning and success
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday through Saturday
- Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (E-mail, Intranet, Internet, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of small business and treasury services required
- Comprehensive understanding of all treasury products preferred