Business Systems Manager - Client Relationship Manager
Date ActiveAug 29, 2022 4:00:53 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
At Webster Bank, our financial intermediation activities are organized broadly around three distinct lines of business: the Consumer Bank, the Commercial Bank, and HSA Bank.
This position will be aligned with the Commercial Bank.
As part of Webster Bank's sales and marketing activities, the Commercial Bank utilizes Salesforce, a CRM application that enables the day-to-day execution of hundreds of bankers. Salesforce’s prospecting/marketing, treasury sales/service, and pipeline management modules are leveraged by relationship officers, portfolio management, banking centers, and operations teams across the bank to drive increased visibility into the sales and prospecting pipelines, and to streamline several reporting channels.
The Commercial Bank is hiring a Business Systems Manager – CRM to be responsible for supporting in the day-to-day execution, administration, and maintenance of the CRM tool, alongside several other reporting applications. The individual will work to improve the products usability and employee engagement through process improvements, system enhancements, and user training. The position calls for significant collaboration with the Commercial Bank's various business units and will provide high visibility into all levels of the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving as the front line (colleague facing) subject matter expert -- requires an intimate understanding of the bank's implementation of Salesforce including the modules and data fields utilized, the data sources required to effectively operate the software, and the core data outputs derived from the software
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement of templates / custom fields
- Ongoing access control maintenance -- includes approving access for new joiners and colleagues that transition roles; monitoring of user access levels in conjunction with business unit leaders
- Building out internal knowledge collateral -- includes the creation and maintenance of user procedures; includes creation of succinct training for system navigation / foundational tasks that underpin most colleague's daily usage
- Collaborate with various divisions around the bank -- this position will work with several teams to ensure daily system usage and monthly/quarterly risk reporting are in line with bank requirements
- Bank-wide communication -- encompasses proactive outreach to all system users and stakeholders regarding system enhancements, product issues, and short-term impacts to system performance; also includes direct communication with vendor and/or internal IT partners to address data issues or system enhancements
EDUCATION, EXERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in a business or data science subject area (Master's degree a strong plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry or technology space, with experience in sales operations; sales technology; Commercial systems, etc.
- Must be Salesforce Certified with a strong passion for continued learning with the Salesforce Trailblazer community
- Strong analytical and operational capabilities, with an ability to manage projects and timelines while effectively managing stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to produce high-quality, succinct deliverables
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal skills and cross-functional team experience; ability to lead and influence
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office suite -- including Excel and PowerPoint