200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Provide a wide range of financial and analytic support to promote growth, and better understanding of product and customer dynamics including effectiveness/financial returns from product offerings, marketing promotions, product design and pricing decisions.
- Gathers data, conducts research and performs analysis to identify trends in business volume, performance, and profitability and creates reports/presentations to present findings to management.
- Supports marketing incentive campaigns including estimating, fulfilling and validating incentive payouts.
- Maintains and monitors internal database as a source for trended accurate data
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Searches for solutions to further automate the reporting function.
- Prepares and distribute reports to support understanding and decision making for analytical team, product managers and for broad use across the company
- Support tracking, measurement and results reporting
- Provides insights into business & data trends
- Develops ad hoc/custom projects in support of business line partner
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, finance or related field preferred.
- 3 + years of business experience.
- Strong analytical and computer skills required.
- SAS EG or SQL experience required
- Fluent with MS Office -- Access, Excel, PowerPoint