Banking Rotational Program - Information Technology
436 Slater Road-HF308
WEBSTER BANKING ROTATIONAL PROGRAM -- Information Technology
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values Webster was founded on. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first. We work hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Webster also welcomes military veterans as we are committed to you and your families, and invite you to join the Webster Team for a rewarding internship in banking and technology.
The Webster Banking Rotational Program is a two-year program designed to provide participants with progressively challenging work assignments. Program participants will acquire technology, business unit and organizational knowledge, gain exposure to senior leadership, have access to a formal executive mentor, and accelerate their development at Webster through structured learning programs.
This posting is for the Information Technology track of the Webster Banking Rotational Program.
Come collaborate with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization and be a part of a team focused on delivering exceptional customer experience with industry leading technology and project opportunities. The program offers a great opportunity to immerse yourself in key technologies at Webster Bank and learn about strategic platforms and emerging technologies that will carry CIO into the future while interacting with various lines of business.
Assignments are likely to include work in the areas of:
- Cloud Technology
- Digital Technology
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Information Security
All rotational assignments will be home based in New Britain, CT. Minor travel may be required.
- 1-3 years of prior professional experience or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Information Technology or similar field.
- Demonstrate working experience in at least one of the following key areas: Software Dev elopement, Business Analysis, Information Security, Network Infrastructure or Project Management.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office tools; specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills when interacting with clients, colleagues, and business unit partners.
- Ability to multi-task; strong attention to detail.
- Must be a flexible independent, team player with a positive attitude and willingness to step-in and provide support as needed.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, supervisor or organizational leader.
- An essay of approximately 500 words describing your career ambitions and why you are interested in this program.
Both documents required above should be attached when submitting an on-line application. Applications without the required documents will not be considered.
The deadline for applications to this program is August 1-2019
Job Reference #: 5000505413106