Banking Ctr Sr Rel Banker
Date ActiveJan 11, 2023 8:37:24 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location27 Park Street-MABR2
Job Description/ Requirements
Region Senior Relationship Banker (06P010)
This role is responsible for achievement of sales, service, operation goals for the Region Banking Centers, based on Webster’s Strategic Guidelines. This position will provide leadership support throughout a Region. This individual assumes responsibility for the branch in the Banking Center Manager’s absence as needed. They will work with existing clients and prospects to deepen the share of wallet and increase market share. The colleague will play a vital role in the coaching and development of banking center staff. This role will assist with completion of required operational tasks to help the banking center teams achieve/ exceed audits. Colleague will develop and maintain a strong partnership with various business segments through collaboration and communication with the ability to supervise and coach others.
- Assists Banking Center Manager with achievement of banking center sales, customer service, P&L management, operations, and employee development.
- Assumes responsibility for the banking center in the Manager’s absence and always ensures exceptional client experience.
- Expected to achieve/ exceed individual sales, service & operations targets
- Responds to customers' needs by processing routine banking transactions accurately; prepare and compile client application/information to open accounts.
- Build COI’s by networking and prospecting to propagate the Webster brand and create value
- Successfully use lead management tools and resources to document activities, e.g., Salesforce
- Support segmentation strategy with existing clients by implementing sales, retention, and other bank initiatives to support Banking Center’s growth and profitability objectives.
- Assist with the completion of required audits and operational standards.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch evaluation requirements
- Provide mentorship and guidance to colleagues to adhere to sales and service process by demonstrating leadership skills and modeling the way.
- Ability to adapt to business needs with scheduling and supporting banking centers within a Region.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with the banking center teams they support, as well as collaborative partnerships with business lines.
Education, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years customer sales/service experience with 1-2 years supervisory experience. Demonstrated success in leading, coaching, and motivating.
- Working knowledge of all products and services.
- Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment.
- Ability to travel to various Banking Centers within the regions.
The estimated salary range for this position is $24.00 to $30.00 USD an hour. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.