Banking Ctr Rel Banker 2
Date ActiveJan 17, 2023 11:51:58 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationFC Williston Park-01630
Job Description/ Requirements
The Relationship Banker II role will provide services for Banking Center customers and assist the team in achievement of sales, service, and operation goals, based on Webster’s Strategic Guidelines. The role will process all customer related financial transactions in accordance with the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank. Additionally, this role uses excellent communication and active listening skills to learn about the customer’s financial needs, establish trust, optimize sales opportunities, generate leads, and provide quality customer service as well as develop and maintain a strong partnership with various business segments through collaboration and communication. Ability to supervise and coach fellow relationship Bankers.
The estimated salary range for this position is $21.50 USD to $26.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
- Responds to customers' needs in an accurate and timely fashion, capitalizing on resources and tools available
- Evaluates needs of clients and offers appropriate financial products and services, through needs-based conversations, to build and deepen relationships.
- Perform routine teller transactions like deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions as needed.
- Support segmentation strategy by implementing sales, retention, and other bank initiatives to execute Banking Center’s growth and profitability objectives.
- Expected to achieve/ exceed both individual and team goals in sales, service and operations
- Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch audits and operations evaluation requirements
- Assist with supervision of banking center colleagues offering coaching support to fellow bankers. Act as a role model and help onboard new bankers.
Education, Experience & Skills
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years customer sales/service experience with 1-2 years supervisory preferred.
- Needs-based banking sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading, coaching, and motivating.
- Working knowledge of all products and services
- Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment.
- Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Banking Centers.