Banking Ctr Assoc Rel Banker
Date ActiveJun 28, 2023 1:54:10 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
* Responds to customers' needs in an accurate and timely fashion, capitalizing on resources and tools available
* Evaluates needs of clients and offers appropriate financial products and services, through needs-based conversations, to build and deepen relationships.
* Perform routine teller transactions like deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions
* Expected to achieve/ exceed both individual and team goals in sales, service, and operations
* Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as bank policies and procedures.
* Meet/exceed branch audits and operations evaluation requirements.
* High School Diploma or GED is required, candidates with advanced degrees (Associates and/or Bachelor's) preferred.
* 6 months - 2 years job experience cash handling and customer service experience; needs-based sales experience and banking experience preferred.
* Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Banking Centers.
* Self-starter and highly motivated.
* Working knowledge of all products and services
* Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50 to $20.00 USD an hour. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.