Banking Center Relationship Banker 1
Date ActiveMay 23, 2023 9:27:45 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationFC Jackson Heights-01668
Job Description/ Requirements
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50hr USD to $23.00hr USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
* Responds to customers' needs in an accurate and timely fashion, capitalizing on resources and tools available
* Evaluates needs of clients and offers appropriate financial products and services, through needs-based conversations, to build and deepen relationships.
* Perform routine teller transactions like deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions
* Support segmentation strategy by implementing sales, retention, and other bank initiatives to execute Banking Center's growth and profitability objectives.
* Expected to achieve/ exceed both individual and team goals in sales, service and operations
* Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch audits and operations evaluation requirements.
* High school diploma/GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 2-3 years of customer service and needs-based banking sales experience preferred.
* Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Banking Centers.
* Self-starter and highly motivated.
* Working knowledge of all products and services
* Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50 USD to $23.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $23/hour
creating a positive working environment</div><div><p><em><span style="font- 'Arial',sans-serif;">The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50 USD to $23.00 USD
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1427