Banking Center Manager
Date ActiveSep 12, 2022 5:07:09 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location680 Park Street-HF211
Job Description/ Requirements
This role is responsible for all functions, staff, and daily operations within a banking center. They are responsible for implementing the Webster banking center network strategy, which includes achievement of sales, customer service, P&L management, operations, and colleague development goals while also contributing to the achievement of District goals. This role is tasked with acquisition, integration, and optimization of new and existing client relationships. The colleague must develop and maintain a strong level of partnership with segment and line of business partners through collaboration and communication.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet/exceed all sales goals, retention goals, and Superior Service Quality (SSQ) standards.
- Develop, implement, and manage a detailed business plan and participate in establishing team sales and service goals.
- Expand and retain client relationships, actively cross-sell and resolve client issues. Support segmentation strategy with existing clients by implementing sales, retention and other bank initiatives to support Banking Center’s growth and profitability objectives
- Identify, cultivate, and support key customer segment relationships through focused sales and referral activity
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Webster asset, liability, and partner products and services as well as alternative delivery channels.
- Coach, develop and hold team accountable by demonstrating leadership skills and modeling the way
- Utilize and model usage of all available sales tools and resources.
- Ensure timely completion of audits with an expectation to meet/ exceed branch operations review requirements
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as bank policies and procedures.
- Schedule all branch employee shifts to meet customer service needs; provides flexibility of coverage for the banking center.
- Drive high performance by holding team accountable for superior results. Enhance employee engagement by providing team with coaching, support, timely and constructive performance feedback. Provide opportunity in career growth and recognize and reward employees for accomplishments.
- Execute on effective colleague onboarding, training new colleagues on policies, procedures and all banking center operational duties/responsibilities
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of banking experience, with a proven track record in leadership, customer service, managerial, communication and organization skills.
- Intricate knowledge of retail banking products and services.
- Strong customer service skills, relationship building, organizational, computer skills, comfortable with current technology, and communication skills.