AWS DevSecOps Engineer
Date ActiveAug 30, 2022 12:46:04 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain public cloud controls (AWS/Azure) through Infrastructure as Code and automation
- Build and maintain public cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) through Infrastructure as Code and automation
- Provides support to Information Technology teams that utilize public cloud
Education, Experience and Skills
- Foundational understanding of cloud (AWS/Azure) core technologies and infrastructure. I.e., Serverless, Networking, Virtual Machines etc.
- Foundational knowledge of both CloudFormation and Terraform. Should be able to write basic configurations on their own and able to write advanced configurations with the help of more senior team members.
- Understanding of core CI/CD concepts and pipelines using tools such as Gitlab or Jenkins.
- Comfortable working on existing CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable with the configuration, maintenance of Linux and Windows systems
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, comfortable supporting business critical infrastructure and have a customer service demeanor.
High School Diploma
Candidate must have a minimum of two years’ experience in Information Technology.
The estimated salary range for this position is $120,000 USD to $140,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-1769