AVP, Email Marketing Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
AVP, Email Marketing Manager
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Email Marketing Manager is an expert in strategy, design, and implementation of digital communications, with experience driving new account growth and deepening existing relationships throughout the entire customer journey. You will enrich customer & prospect banking experiences by delivering relevant, authentic, and personal communications through their elected digital channel of choice. You are passionate about developing compelling and creative email campaigns that foster engagement and deliver real results.
On a daily basis, you will spend a good portion of your time:
- Designing and coding personalized, innovative, and engaging email content, while considering responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Analyzing the customer journey, seeking ways to connect and engage with customers at the right time, with the right content, and in their channels of choice
- Developing the strategic plan to automate email campaign delivery using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Managing messaging stream, cadence & strategy across all Digital Communication channels
- Upgrading email templates, with attention to copywriting, graphics, design, and brand delivery
- Applying best practices to ensure optimal segmentation, targeting, and reach
- Developing & implementing list hygiene strategy
- Identifying testing opportunities and creating/executing test plans to continuously improve and optimize results
- Measuring and analyzing campaign results both in-channel and downstream
- Collaborating with segment leaders and creative teams to define and deliver on business objectives
- Uncovering trends, fresh ideas, and best practices in digital communications for a continued test and learn approach
Experience & Education:
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years of hands on experience designing, developing, and deploying responsive, automated email campaigns
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, particularly Email Studio and Journey Builder
- Understanding of email design & code best practices, including HTML and CSS
- Deep understanding of email principles (design, build, and segmentation) and email best practices (deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.).
- Proficiency with data analytics and reporting
- Detail-oriented, with a high degree of organization and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to convey channel strategies and plans among cross functional-teams
Job Reference #: 5000446894506