AVP Digital Acquisition
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Digital Acquisition Manager will own all aspects of Webster's online account opening capabilities. Webster's Digital Banking, Marketing and Experience team owns the digital customer experience. Within that team, this position is focused on increasing the online account opening conversion rate and improving the customer/consumer experience during account opening across Deposit, Mortgage, HomeEquity, Business Loan, Student Loan Refinance and Personal Loan products. This is position has responsibility for improving online sales performance for all products in Community Bank.
This role is responsible for growing the loan and deposits customers originated by the bank through digital channels.
Our goal is to make it easier for people to become customers of Webster Bank via digital channels. The primary responsibility of the incumbent in this role will be to make sure that the process of opening a lending or deposit relationship with the bank is as simple, easy, and convenient as possible.
This role requires interactions with various groups including marketing, operations, technology and compliance.
The person in this role will help Webster capture more new business through the online channel. The knowledge of digital marketing strategies is a preferred skill for this role which is focused on improving the experience for potential customers as they try to learn about and acquire new products.
Interface with the supported Consumer and Business Banking lines and ensure optimal product and service presentation in the online channel, more efficient paths to lead capture, and optimal customer experience throughout the online application process, leading to higher numbers of funded account openings.
Apply online analytics, profitability models, and knowledge of online features in retail and other consumer and financial services to identify opportunities for improvement.
Strong project management and attention to detail is a must for this role. Ideal candidate can manage multiple projects at a time. Relationship building and strong communication skills required.
With those improvements:
1) Lower abandon rates in our online application process,
2) Provide a better customer experience during online account opening,
3) Improve the conversion rate for our online lending & deposits product application
Partner with Marketing, IT, and Vendors to lead the execution of any required changes.
Increase early-phase lead capture by leveraging Webster's Lead Management platforms.
Increase the revenue performance of our Lending and Deposit lines.
Drive higher online lead acquisition, and higher pull-through of online leads.
Bachelors or equivalent work experience,
Online or e-commerce principles, basic knowledge of Web Application User Interface design and technology, General Business knowledge
- Demonstrated success in leading online customer acquisitions or revenue growth within a financial services organization or retail or consumer products environment
- Demonstrated expertise in measuring Online Channel performance with available data
- Familiarity with journey mapping
- Demonstrated successful ownership of digital product or feature set in a similar sized organization
Job Skills / Knowledge
- A passion for delivering a great online experience.
- A wide understanding and passion for the consumer technology landscape.
- Knowledge of basic web platform constructs and basic enterprise IT architecture (application, database)
- Ability to discover improvement opportunities in an Online Sales funnel and reduce attrition.
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with partner teams; represent voice of customer.
- Ability to use analysis tools to present compelling reports and opportunities to improve online features.
- Extremely effective communication skills, written and verbal. This candidate must be able to build consensus and affect group opinion through writing.
- Problem solving capabilities to identify solutions and temporary workarounds.
- Analytical skills to help customers/bankers through issues and to communicate with IT analysts.
- Demonstrated success with Salesforce.com for Lead and Opportunity Management
- Demonstrated Digital Marketing Expertise, A/B testing.
- Understanding of marketing tools
Job Reference #: 5000448924306