Associate Systems Analyst Programmer
436 Slater Road-HF308
- System maintenance and development for Powerlender application. This includes analysis, design, code, testing and implementation of enhancements of varying complexity to support Community Banking and Business Banking.
- Maintenance to internal and external data interchanges, table maintenance and replication/release control.
- Provide coverage for Powerlender application production support and other third party applications supported. Provide backup support for third party applications used with Powerlender application.
- Perform enhancement testing and recording of defects using HP Quality Center.
- Work closely with end user community to define requirements and provide production support. Provide fast and accurate solutions. Maintain an environment of partnership with the business line.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalentexperience in a related field required.
- 1-2 years of professional IT experience.
- Strong technical proficiency and desktop computing skills.
Job Reference #: 5000366230206