Oct 5, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Take synergistic approach to facilitating the acquisition, integration and optimization of new as well as existing small business customer relationships by phone. Work as a team with Personal and Business Banking partners to achieve Small Business relationship development goals and objectives. Participate in both direct sales and relationship management processes.
- Achieve all Small Business sales and service goals (deposit, loan, fee income, relationship, retention, referral, etc.)
- Perform outreach efforts for sales and relationship management to identified customers and prospects leveraging call center technology
- Respond to incoming calls and inquiries from customers with the focus on expanding relationships and delivering exceptional service
- Perform sales and referral activities according to defined process, procedure sand compliance guidelines
- Engage Small Business customers and prospects in cash flow conversations to uncover sales and service opportunities
- Respond to Small Business customers and prospects with individualized recommendations to meet their cash flow needs and enhance their business banking relationship (cash management, payroll, merchant services, etc..)
- Refer Consumer and Business clients and prospects to other lines of business as appropriate (Commercial Banking, Private Banking, Consumer Lending, etc.)
- Attend, participate and give feedback in regular meetings which cover sales, training, process and product issues
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years' work experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet assigned sales goals
- Active listening skills, with the ability and drive to provide superior service
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates time management skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Call center environment and technology (headset worn, seated at a computer all day)
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.