Associate Relationship Manager II
Date ActiveJul 7, 2021 2:55:51 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 College St-NH760
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
An Associate Relationship Manager II will facilitate having cash-flow conversations with existing and new small business clients. The banker will utilize all the small business products and services to optimize the client’s cash-flow (Payables, Receivables, Financing and Fraud Protection). The Banker will be assignment a portfolio of small business customers to be managed, serviced and cross-sold in parallel to the development of new-to-bank business. The Banker should be comfortable having conversations with Small Business clients centered around "Cash-Flow". In addition, the banker must build a strong relationship with their assigned Banking Centers and district leadership team.
- Work with various departments to contribute to success of the department while learning the way Webster processes transactions, loans, etc.
- Deepen knowledge with respect to the technical aspects of all products Webster Business Banking offers its customers.
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
- Develop new and profitable business.
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base through active management of an assigned portfolio.
- Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer’s financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Represent Webster in local community.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required.
- 2-4 years’ work experience desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
- Financial acumen and interest in the banking industry.