Associate Relationship Manager II
Date ActiveMay 10, 2021 3:49:41 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location108 Farmington Avenue-HF217
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
An Associate Relationship Manager II, will continue to build upon underwriting, loan processing, portfolio management and relationship management capabilities and will obtain additional skills required to be a successful Relationship Manager via the assignment of a portfolio of customers to be managed, serviced and cross-sold in parallel to the development of new-to-new business.
- Work with various departments to contribute to success of the department while learning the way Webster processes transactions, loans, etc.
- Deepen knowledge with respect to the technical aspects of all products Webster Business Banking offers its customers.
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
- Develop new and profitable business.
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base through active management of an assigned portfolio.
- Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer’s financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Represent Webster in local community.
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required.
· 2-4 years’ work experience desired.
· Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
· Financial acumen and interest in the banking industry.