Associate Relationship Banker
Date ActiveApr 13, 2023 12:31:43 PM
Hours Per Week20
Location506 Shelton Avenue-FF402
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Associate Relationship Banker role will provide services for Banking Center customers and assist the team in achievement of sales, service, and operation goals, based on Webster’s Strategic Guidelines. The role will process all customer related financial transactions in accordance with the rules, regulations, and guidelines of the Bank. Additionally, this role uses excellent communication and active listening skills to learn about the customer’s financial needs, establish trust, optimize sales opportunities, generate leads, and provide quality customer service as well as develop and maintain a strong partnership with various business segments through collaboration and communication.
- Responds to customers' needs in an accurate and timely fashion, capitalizing on resources and tools available
- Evaluates needs of clients and offers appropriate financial products and services, through needs-based conversations, to build and deepen relationships.
- Perform routine teller transactions like deposits, withdrawals, check cash, loan payments and other transactions
- Expected to achieve/ exceed both individual and team goals in sales, service, and operations
- Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as bank policies and procedures.
- Meet/exceed branch audits and operations evaluation requirements.
Education, Experience & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED is required, candidates with advanced degrees (Associates and/or Bachelor’s) preferred.
- 6 months - 2 years job experience cash handling and customer service experience; needs-based sales experience and banking experience preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Banking Centers.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Working knowledge of all products and services
- Keeps current with all systems used for branch transaction processing.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and the ability to support teamwork, creating a positive working environment.
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50 to $20.00 USD an hour. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $18.50 to $20/hour
sans-serif; black;">The estimated salary range for this position is $18.50 to $20.00 USD an hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 23-1354