Associate Process Automation Engineer
Date ActiveMar 29, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The Associate Process Automation Engineer will analyze current processes and implement, test, document, and implement iBPM (Intelligent Business Process Management) solutions using the Bizagi Business Process Management suite. Training in the Bizagi design/development environment will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to learn a new skill set in the fast-growing field of no-code, low-code development and engineering.
As an Associate Business Analyst/ Associate Bizagi Developer, you will be required to implement workflows, configure and extend objects, and implement the system logic necessary to satisfy requirements. You will be working with business users to understand and document current state and future state. You will be working with database administrators, system and network engineers and other staff to ensure data consistency, security and privacy. You will be expected to actively participate in design and systems development, software configuration and customization and documentation. You may be required to attend additional training as needed and support all project activities in relation to product delivery.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with continuous improvement, process owners, business analysts and the Bizagi Center of Excellence to analyze and automate business processes, design Bizagi applications, perform Bizagi configuration and customization, and create documentation.
- Configure, debug, test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Associate, Bachelor or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Dynamics CRM, or other low-code platforms can be exchanged for Bizagi experience.
- Experience in process identification, modeling and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Modelling and Data Design concepts and methodology.
- Business-oriented software architecture and integration knowledge.
- Integration knowledge via Web Services and custom API interfaces.
- Familiar with BPMN notation.
- Demonstrate logical, structured, analytical and object-based thinking.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and/or continuous improvement experience.
- Capability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.