Associate, Member Services Financial Operations
Date ActiveNov 14, 2022 2:23:30 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors. Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of operations functions encompassing account transactions. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process account closing requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process Trustee to Trustee transfer requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process accountholder reimbursement requests.
- Process Stop Payment requests.
- Assist in training of tasks.
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Regularly review procedures and update as needed, as well as create new procedures as needed.
- Report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards.
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager/Team Lead.
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Consistent 8 hour shift can be chosen between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Ability to work a rotating shift requiring individual to be in the office until 5:00pm a minimum of one day per month.
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- Annual PTO “blackout” periods will apply during peak processing times from mid-December to the end of January and again in mid-April.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 1-2 years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with fund transfers and distributions desired
- Experience/knowledge with tax reporting desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment/working conditions.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time.
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements).
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees.