436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
I. POSITION SUMMARY
The Associate IT Service Analyst will have the responsibility of monitoring and maintaining the network, servers and any other Infrastructure equipment in the company. There are four primary responsibilities:
1) To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance
2) To provision customer Infrastructure services on core equipment
3) To provide support services for Engineering and other technical teams
4) Design and implement technical or process changes for service operations improvement
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
An Associate IT Service Analyst will interview users or review monitoring systems to collect information about processes or problems and lead users or engineers through diagnosis and determine root cause of the issue. This requires the ability to seek understanding of the issue, perform research as necessary, and resolve user problems or more complex. This position requires personal initiative when it comes to making decisions and taking swift action in consultation with others within the department and business units. Position will identify process change as needed. Key Relationships Internal Technology Group: Work with immediate supervisor/manager and other Technology associates/leaders to ensure proper knowledge, troubleshooting steps and escalation processes are known to meet user needs. User Community: Address customer needs and requests by following established process and procedures
- Establish tier 1 as the single point of contact for all user requests and incidents
- Ensure that for every event a ticket is created in both a timely and accurate manner
- Utilize the knowledge base and other support documentation to identify, isolate, diagnose and resolve end users technical problems and provide information and status as requested
- Enter all troubleshooting performed and, if applicable, the resolution
- Monitors NOC systems for notifications and reacts accordingly
- Review Processes for efficiency
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelors degree preferred -- 0-3 years of experience
- Previous customer service experience desired.
- Strong technical aptitude -- including, but not limited to, supporting technology.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Communicates, both oral and written, effectively with the management groups, end users, customers, and technical staff.
- Able to adjust approach to effectively interact with users at all organizational and technical levels.
- Focus on excellent customer service and needs of the user community.
- Reliable and cooperative team player; displays consideration and respect for others.
- Displays tact, patience, and the ability to handle stressful situations while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates competence and character that inspires trust.
- Independently and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment