Associate Commercial Loan Servicer
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Associate Commercial Loan Servicer
The incumbent is responsible for providing dedicated Commercial Loan Documentation quality control review and other banking services to all Commercial Loan deals. Commercial Loan Servicers in this group work closely with other commercial loan servicers, line of business, and other Corporate Banking departments.
Associate Commercial Loan Servicers perform completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected, reviewed and filed appropriately; ensure knowledge of the Commercial lending products and services, including an understanding of a Loan Notes, Loan/Credit Agreements, Collateral types and tracking, including but not limited to mortgages and UCC filings, deal structure, etc. The incumbent is responsible to reconcile/verify all pertinent documents are accurate and match with the loan system (ACBS), as well as all collateral tracking and insurance shells are built.
Establish on-going communication with internal partners and bank groups regarding any changes or issues to the Commercial Loan Documents and Collateral.
Position skill requirements:
- 2+ years experience in commercial loan operations environment, including interactions with multiple systems (ex. ACBS, reporting tools)
- Good analytical skills especially related to commercial legal documentation review and collateral types
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced environment
- Effective time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Open to change
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers , understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
- Results driven
- Effective problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Department policies and procedures are adhered to and data input is accurate.
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Self-Starter with ability to work well independently as well as with a Team.
- Work with minimum supervision
- Working Knowledge of ACBS preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred: Background as a paralegal or in legal profession a bonus
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects at management's request
- Other responsibilities as assigned