Associate Application Support Engineer
Date ActiveJun 14, 2022 11:32:47 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. By providing the right tools and resources, we make it simple for our 3 million members nationwide to maximize their savings for healthcare and long-term goals. As a leader in health accounts for over two decades, we continue to innovate. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Provide creative and technical contributions to support business-critical applications/services/files. Respond to, identify, and resolve application/services/files-specific issues as they arise for internal and external stakeholders in multiple operating environments.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate identified issues and their root causes to internal stakeholders both within and outside of the IT department.
- Become familiar with the organization's operational processes and how they interact and leverage applications.
- Identify issue trends and link them to underlying application bugs, defects, or operational processes, and assist in executing solutions.
- Monitor application-related jobs, processes and performance using available tools, logging databases, and the feedback of internal stakeholders.
- Contribute as a member of an Agile scrum team, pulling in user stories when new issues arise and providing feedback in grooming sessions.
- Work collaboratively within the scrum team, IT department and internal operations teams.
- Continually develop knowledge base articles for the internal team when an application-related knowledge gap is identified.
- Be available and responsive in the team's on-call rotation in the event of production issues after business hours.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 1 - 4 years of professional IT experience.
- Solid understanding of current/planned system service levels and disaster recovery procedures.
- Progressively responsible experience with internetworking architectures in a production data center, or supporting a major operating system in a full scale, large volume production environment.
- Proficient in troubleshooting in production environment (e.g. spot errors/exceptions in logging database).
- Experience with ServiceNow and production support process.
- Experience with MS SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Worked in Agile/scrum team.
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio and .NET.
- Experience with AWS environment.
- Familiar with Confluence and Jira.
- Excellent communication skills.