Associate Account Executive
Date ActiveAug 8, 2023 5:09:22 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
The Associate Account Executive (AAE) assists and partners with a designated team of Senior and Strategic Account Executives to facilitate the completion of the back-end tasks and client requests in a timely fashion. Works as a strategic partner and advisor to clients and the overall team by analyzing, initiating, developing, and recommending new opportunities for additional products, services, and process improvements.
- Account Management of priority C clients of aligned Account Executive client portfolio
- “Back end” management of priority A&B clients for aligned Account Executive client portfolio
- Conduct virtual Strategic Planning Meetings for assigned C clients with oversight from Account Executive
- Manages the submission and confirmed completion of Sales force cases for aligned Account Executive client portfolio
- Achieve defined response score in AAE survey
- Grow Accounts and Balances for assigned book of C clients with oversight from Account Executive
- Proactively identify growth/cross sell opportunities of assigned book of C clients with oversight from Account Executive
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Pro-actively maintains ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels.
- Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level
- Handles confidential and non-routine information
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters
- Presents HSA information in a group setting
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Assists the overall team with product knowledge, processes, tasks and training leading to overall client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Tracks activity in Salesforce
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Travel - 5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School / GED required.
- BS preferred
- 2+ years of related experience of Employee Benefits, CDHP
- 2+ years of relationship management/account management/executive experience
JOB SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be ""take charge"" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to detail and demonstrates high organizational skills
- Consistent and accurate
The estimated salary range for this position is $40,000.00USD to $60,000.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.