436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This is for the position of Application Developer within the Information Technology group. This Software Development position is a new position for the Unsecured Personal Lending project
This position will report into the Software Development team, reporting to the Supervisor, User Experience.
Key position requirements include:
- SCSS, JAVA and Typescript experience preferred
- A working knowledge of software development best practices
- A working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications
- Demonstrated ability in teamwork, collaboration and partnership
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Complete Unit and Functional Testing of developed code
- Develop and integrate new page designs
- Perform Unit and Functional Testing
- Repair defects identified during System Acceptance Testing (SIT)
- Repair defects identified during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Job Reference #: 5000338715106