Date ActiveApr 5, 2021 3:45:41 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The team is looking for a strong application developer with experience designing and building REST API's in ASP.NET CORE C# in Visual Studio and Microservices to support continued efforts in Process Automation. There will be opportunities to work and implement IBPM (Intelligent Business Process Management) solutions using the Bizagi Business Process Management suite.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, enhance and implement C# ASP.net CORE REST API's
- Configure, debug, validate and catalog new and enhanced API's including interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Be well-versed in REST fundamentals and API design best practices
- Be well-versed in Microservices fundamentals and design best practices
- Be acquainted with API design patterns to create modern API design
- Translate the logical business domain into several APIs by having a clear understanding of the business vision
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud and On-Premise integration
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of required data
- Designing solutions with the Integration team
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API's
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
- Aid and support the Business Infrastructure Manager and Senior Developer to version and support
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to Process Automation platform
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions that support the business
- Prepare required documentation
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Associate, Bachelor, or equivalent work experience
- Visual Studio, C#
- Experience with Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Dynamics CRM, or other low-code platforms can be exchanged for Bizagi experience.
- Experience in process identification, modeling and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Modelling and Data Design concepts and methodology.
- Business-oriented software architecture and integration knowledge.
- Integration knowledge via Web Services and custom API interfaces.
- Familiar with BPMN notation.
- Demonstrate logical, structured, analytical and object-based thinking.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and/or continuous improvement experience.
- Capability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21-1039