Analyst, Treasury Accounting
Date ActiveFeb 8, 2023 3:57:36 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Analyst, Treasury Accounting will perform various support functions for Finance and Commercial Treasury products including securities, debt issuance, and derivatives. Support functions include both operational, reporting, and accounting processes required to accurately record and account for treasury products in a controlled, regulated environment.
- Process daily trade activity and manage trade settlement of various systems including Bank of New York, FED wire/securities transfer systems, and CFTC clearing facilities.
- Reconcilement of general ledger accounts to sub system with timely resolution of exception items.
- Manage payments for bank and customer positions including reconcilement and resolution of payment issues.
- Liaison with front office on all operational issues, including ad-hoc requests.
- Participation in projects as required.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of Accounting or Operations experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial products and systems including fixed income securities and derivatives
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
The estimated salary range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1119