Analyst, Portfolio Manager
Date ActiveApr 2, 2023 8:36:31 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Associate Portfolio Manager role within the Public Sector Finance (PSF) group. Candidate shall work closely with the portfolio management team to ensure the ongoing monitoring and integrity of the portfolio, including but not limited to data entry and analysis, underwriting and credit risk analysis, compliance and ad hoc reporting, and routine due diligence pertaining to prospective and existing loan transactions.
Additionally, the candidate shall work alongside outside legal counsel and internal partners conducting all necessary due diligence items during the loan booking process, as well as post-closing. Candidate will also be expected to assist with routine inbound and outbound client requests and special assigned projects.
• Partner closely with PSF portfolio management team to actively manage and maintain integrity of portfolio. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, data entry and credit risk analysis of prospective and existing clients, routine due diligence and portfolio reporting, and general ongoing portfolio monitoring.
• Work alongside outside legal counsel and internal partners conducting all necessary due diligence items during the loan booking process, as well as post-closing.
• Assist with routine inbound and outbound client requests.
• Special assigned projects and ad hoc reporting.
Education, Experience & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years of experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, team orientation, and organizational skills
The estimated salary range for this position is $75,000 USD to $90,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1256