Analyst, Integration Business Analyst
Date ActiveApr 10, 2023 9:16:46 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
As an Solution Design Specialist, you are an integral part of a dynamic professional services team, whose primary function is consult, design, and implement solutions to drive engagement and participation within our CDH product offering across HSA Bank’s integration book of business. You will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and conducting user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Elicit requirements from end users to solve a business problem and identify the desired results.
- Document and maintain business and functional requirements and ensure consistency.
- Perform requirements analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Effectively communicate to cross-functional team members and management.
- Anticipate, quantify, and resolve problems and issues with requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitor technical deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Provide support for escalated technical, operational and customer issues including but not limited to research of the issue, evaluation of solutions and follow up with respective parties within the scope of authority.
- Utilize time management skills to handle multiple and parallel projects while working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a business analyst role, preferably in the consumer health industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience performing requirements, design, and testing activities.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the consumer health industry is a plus.
The estimated salary range for this position is $56,000.00 USD to $84,000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $84,000/year
sans-serif; #3a3838;">The estimated salary range for this position is $56,000.00 USD to $84,000.00 USD
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1252