200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
2. Perform QC review of all amendments, waivers, and commitment letters consistent with all credit approvals as prepared by Portfolio Managers and/or Underwriters.
3. Draft ancillary documents, such as subordination, account control, and escrow agreements are consistent with all policies and procedures.
4. Prepare UCC filings and record mortgages as necessary.
5. Work closely with outside legal counsel to review loan documentation for accuracy.
6. Communicate with business lines and related staff departments regarding issues encountered in loan preparation; work to mitigate outstanding issues.
7. Ensure that all loans meet Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) regulations and requirements regarding Flood Compliance insurance.
8. Provide guidance to lower level department members on elevated issues.
* 4-6 years of experience working with legal documents and/or B&PB or Commercial loan paperwork.
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
* Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online