Date ActiveSep 1, 2022 10:59:41 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Supervise the monthly production and maintenance of the Bank’s Asset Liability Modeling including, but not limited to, Net Interest Income and Economic Value of Equity simulations; Alternative run scenarios such as: yield curve movements, basis risk, assumption sensitivity. Supervise the monthly production and distribution of the Bank’s ALCO package, coordinate the scheduling of meetings, and act as primary presenter of the package to ALCO. Manage junior team members, mentor and develop ALM Analysts in advanced techniques.
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or use mathematical models to aid in the analysis of interest rate risk and funds transfer methodologies.
- Prepare and analyze forecasts and calculations used to set strategic direction in the areas of earnings, liquidity and capital. Reconcile actual and forecast results.
- Create and maintain databases and documentation of factors used to create modeling assumptions.
- Mentor less experienced analysts in advance techniques of A/L Management and financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field preferred
- 5 - 8 years of related financial and/or quantitative modeling experience.
- Experience using financial, database and statistical software required.