Date ActiveApr 15, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Develop and/or use mathematical models to aid in the analysis of interest rate risk and funds transfer methodologies.
- Prepare and analyze forecasts and calculations used to set strategic direction in the areas of earnings, liquidity and capital. Reconcile actual and forecast results.
- Create and maintain databases and documentation of factors used to create modeling assumptions.
- Mentor less experienced analysts in advance techniques of A/L Management and financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field. Advance degree preferred - MBA or CFA
- 3 - 6 years of related financial and/or quantitative modeling experience.
- Experience using financial, database and statistical software required.