Date ActiveJul 24, 2023 2:15:32 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location500 Boylston St-MAS10
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Administrative Assistant is an on-site position responsible for providing administrative support at the 500 Boylston St. hub site to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency in a dynamic corporate office environment.
This includes general maintenance and upkeep of the corporate hub site, acting as the liaison between the office and Webster Bank Corporate Real Estate as well as first point of contact for maintenance and facilities suppliers and contractors. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for general reception duties as well as oversight and management of shared office supplies, printers, coffee, etc. The Administrative Assistant will be working closely with the executive leadership on site to coordinate meetings, book travel and provide general administrative support. Ultimately, the Administrative Assistant should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation in support of the Sponsor and Specialty Finance team.
The individual must be comfortable and have the confidence to work independently, with little or no supervision, as well as taking direction from manager and fellow colleagues.
Skills & Proficiencies
- Advanced computer skills within the Microsoft Office Suite, with an aptitude to learn new systems and procedures including knowledge of (or capacity to learn) videoconferencing systems and software
- Possesses excellent communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple duties/responsibilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Recent office management or administrative assistant experience of at least two years
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrates values in line with Webster's values -- Integrity, Agility, Accountable, Collaboration, Respect & Excellence
The estimated salary range for this position is $60,000 USD to $70,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.