ACH Operations Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
ACH Operations handles all incoming and outgoing ACH transactions for Webster Bank. This position is very fast paced and requires extreme attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for serious and dedicated applicants that intend to build collaborative relationships with internal business partners, and take the next step in career development.
ACH Operations is responsible for processing consumer ACH transactions, as well as the files of Webster's Cash Management customer base (Business Banking, Government, and Commercial). The team members are also responsible for REG E compliance, General Ledger balancing, and many other functions that affect customer satisfaction.
- Processing ACH payment files in 7 daily windows
- Processing customer REG E claims in a timely fashion, in accordance with compliance guidelines
- Accurately setting up Cash Management customers in Webster's host system
- Balancing 3 key General Ledgers, while researching and identifying any out of balance issues
- Assisting Customer Service and Branches with research requests
- Settling exception items that do not post to customer's accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Accurate typing skills
- Prior banking experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible with your schedule. ACH Operations has a rotational schedule that includes working nights (a couple of hours from home).
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to source creative ideas to solve day to problems
Job Reference #: 5000450181506